|see:||Home Screenshots Installation Help FAQ History|
FAQThere are some frequently asked questions.
- What is a difference between blue and red markers?
If option "Colorize ented items" is on then red markers indicates that input history containes items from current profile. This common items are marked by red arrows in profile menu.
- Is is possible to encrypt InFormEnter data?
It`s impossible to encrypt InFormEnter data easy and surely simultaneously. If InFormEnter will store master password in own settings than any extensions can access to it (sources of InFormEnter is open). It will not be surely. If InFormEnter will not store master password in own settings and will encrypt data "on fly" then you will need to enter password before inserting each field - it will not be easy.
I`l be gratitude for any ideas how to secure InFormEnter data.
- My Mac does not have Insert key. How can I call InFormEnter menu in input field?
Try to press F14 key.
- Where InFormEnter stores profile data?
InFormEnter stores own data in prefs.js file of Firefox profile - strings like user_pref("InFormEnter. .
- I now have new Firefox profile an would like to import my list of the old profile. How can I do this?
- By steps:
- Close Firefox
- Open prefs.js file from old profile in Notepad or other plane text editor.
- Find strings with prefix: user_pref("InFormEnter
- Copy it to clipboard
- Open prefs.js file from new profile and paste string from clipboard.